This is a sponsored post for Now That’s What I Call Music. All thought and opinions are my own. #NowThatsMusic #Now64
When I was in middle school, and even early high school, I remember waiting for my favorite songs to come on the radio, quickly hitting “record” on my tape deck, and try to capture the song. I would do this over and over until I had my ultimate mix tape. I could then pop it into my personal tape player and take my music anywhere.
Now, years later, the Now franchise is still going strong. In fact, today Now 64 was released. While Britney and Mariah dominated the tracks when I was younger, there’s a whole new generation of pop stars on these tracks. Some of these artists include P!nk, Maroon 5, Sam Hunt, Bruno Mars, Kesha, and more. There are some up-and-coming artists with Now Present’s What’s Next. In fact, Now 64 has 22 of today’s biggest and latest hits.
Here is the full track listing:
- Charlie Puth “Attention” (ATL)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber “Despacito” (Remix) (Rep/UMLE)
- Shawn Mendes “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” (ISL)
- Sam Hunt “Body Like A Back Road” (UMG-Nash)
- Liam Payne ft. Quavo “Strip It Down” (REP)
- Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean “Feels” (COL)
- Maroon 5 ft. SZA “What Lovers Do” (IGA)
- French Montana ft. Swae Lee “Unforgettable” (Epic)
- Childish Gambino “Redbone” (GN)
- Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid “1-800-273-8255” (DJ)
- Sam Smith “Too Good At Goodbyes” (CAP)
- Kesha “Praying” (RCA)
- P!nk “What About Us” (RCA)
- Bruno Mars “Versace On The Floor” (ATL)
- ZAYN f/Sia “Dusk To Dawn” (RCA)
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder” (IGA)
NOW Presents What’s Next:
- Barns Courtney Golden Dandelions (Capitol)
- DaniLeigh Play (DJ)
- Moon Taxi Two High (RCA)
- The Accidentals Odyssey (Sony Masterworks)
- Billie Ellish Ocean Eyes (IGA)
- Molly Kate Footprints (ATL)
My kids love the music and 64 is edited to be family-friendly and parent-friendly. This means that I can enjoy all of the tracks that I love while not having to worry about any bad language that the kids might pick up on. Because, trust me, they pick up on EVERYTHING.
I love that I can turn the CD on and allow my kids to have a blast singing to the music and pretending to sing on their own microphones.
Now 64 was released today so you can now purchase it wherever you buy music. Now take it home and rock out with the entire family!