This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AfterDifferinJourney #CollectiveBias
So it has been two months since I started using Differin® Gel to help control my acne.
For years, I have struggled with problem areas on my face, particularly in my hairline and jawline. Stress was a major factor in my breakouts, but hormonal changes could also trigger a breakout. It was not only embarrassing, but it was also frustrating.
Over the years I have tried different washes, creams, and gels with only marginal results. It was time to try something different. It was time to try Differin® Gel.
In the past, Differin® Gel was only available as a prescription, but now it is the first and only prescription strength retinoid now available over the counter for clearing and preventing acne. After 30 years, Differin® Gel is changing the OTC acne industry.
Differin® Gel is different than any of the spot treatments I’ve tried in the past. To get the best results from Differin® Gel, it is best to use a thin layer all over the face once a day, every day. Please use caution when using Differin® Gel with more than one acne treatment or glycolic acid product as this could lead to irritation.
Differin® Gel works by clearing breakouts where they start (deep in the pores) preventing breakouts before they begin, and as a result, restores skin’s texture and tone.
- During treatment, it is important to continue cleansing and moisturizing your face.
- It’s important to remove your makeup and wash your face both at night and in the morning using a non-irritating, non-drying cleanser such as Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser.
- This will remove any dirt your skin has accumulated during the day.
Using Differin® Gel
Using Differin® Gel was really easy. After preparing and cleaning my skin:
- I applied a thin layer of Differin® Gel all over my face and onto the problem area under my chin.
- I did experience some mild drying of my skin during the Differin® Gel treatment, so I used Cetaphil® Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 to help with the dryness.
- I kept applying Differin® Gel daily so I could get the full effect of its acne-fighting strength.
I am so excited that I was able to find a product that would help control my acne. Now I can feel confident to go without makeup and not have to worry about embarrassing acne.
You can purchase Differin® Gel as well as Cetaphil® products in the face care aisle of your local Target. Go to Differin.com to get $2 off Differin® Gel and use it on your next shopping trip to Target!
Additionally, for more Differin® inspiration, check out this site.
Comment On: Have you ever suffered from acne? Have you tried Differin® Gel as a solution?
This product is dermatologist developed and tested. Please call 1-866-735-4137 for any questions you may have concerning the product. However, should you experience any problems while using the product, please discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.